COMMON CORE FORUM
Bring Your Legislator to Class Day
Common Core 101
Wednesday – APRIL 9th – 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Capitol Theatre – 77 S. High Street – Directions
- Common Core is a fundamental change in education for every child in Ohio, yet it was never put through the legislative process. Why are legislators refusing to debate it?
- A large majority of Ohio lawmakers had never heard of Common Core before parents and citizens brought it to their attention last April. Why the covert implementation?
- Education is the largest state appropriation. Why were no cost projections done?
- Why does every organization supporting Common Core have a funding tie to Bill Gates?
- Why are Republican legislators supporting Common Core if the RNC has condemned it?
Presenters will include –
- Jamie Gass – Director of the Center for School Reform, Pioneer Institute
- Stan Hartzler, PhD. – Mathematics Educator, an original employee of (John) Saxon Publishing
- Megan Koschnick, PhD. – Child Clinical Psychologist
- Terrence Moore, PhD. – Professor of history at Hillsdale College, Classical School advisor
- Jane Robbins, J.D. – Senior Fellow, American Principles Project
Don’t miss this opportunity for you and your state represenative and senator to hear and discuss the implications of Ohio’s adoption of Common Core Standards with the nation’s foremost experts. We’ll address the issues parents and teachers are experiencing and their destructive effect on our children, including developmentally inappropriate standards, explicit and biased content, inane mathematics instruction, elimination of classical literature study, loss of teacher controlled classrooms, incessant testing, intrusive data mining and corporate influence. Hold your representatives accountable.
REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE
PASSED A RESOLUTION CONDEMNING COMMON CORE
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL VIA LINK BELOW
SHARE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER